Technical Resume Writer
Intellectual Point is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic technical Resume Writer to join our team. This position offers professional Resume, LinkedIn, and Interview Preparation services with an emphasis on understanding the career motivations and achievements of every client. They will deliver personalized updates, revisions, and industry advice strategically building an improved professional image for Intellectual Point clients. We pride ourselves in professional, stylish resumes, CVs, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles, and in doing all we can to ensure client satisfaction.
- Help clients fix their technical resumes once they complete their certifications. Look at job requirements and see if any current clients qualify and help them apply.
- Listen to client career goals and professional situations to write/edit professional technical resumes, or LinkedIn profiles based on experience with recruiting, hiring managers, or industry knowledge
- Assess strategic solutions, and provide advice through personalized phone consultations
- Provide a professional level technical resume reformatting, grammatical corrections, and targeted content ensuring accuracy and strategic phrasing of responsibilities and accomplishments
- Facilitate mock interviews via phone or video conferencing, critique clients’ answers to common interview questions, and provide advice from industry knowledge/experience
- People applying should be proficient at writing IT resumes specific to Help Desk, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics etc. We do not need generic resume writers. We need writers who understand technical jargon and are able to craft resumes for IT jobs. IT IS A MUST.
- All applicants need to send a link or a zip file to a few samples from the portfolio of the IT resumes they have crafted for applicants for IT jobs.
- Minimum 1+ years of Recruiting or Sourcing experience from a Recruiting Agency or In-house
- Minimum 1+ years performing interviews, and qualifying resumes for a defined industry
- Proficient with MS Word and Linkedin.com and/or other professional profiles
- Consultative communication skills: active listener with a focus on customer service and the ability to anticipate clients’ needs
- Detail-oriented with spelling/grammatical errors and proficient with content writing
Preferred Qualifications (but not necessary)
- Bachelors Degree from a 4 year accredited university
- Credentials related to HR/Recruiting (PHR, LinkedIn Certification, Resume Writing Certifications etc.)
- Experience recruiting for at least 1 defined industry (Sales, Engineering, IT, etc,)