The My Career Advancement Account Scholarship Program (MYCAA)
Enrollment Steps for the Spouse/Student
- Please use this link to register for the MyCAA program. This will take you to the My Career Advancement Account Scholarship Spouse Portal, where you will be asked to provide ‘Spouse Profile’ information.
- All participants are required to use a DS Logon to access their accounts and Military spouses enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) are eligible for a DS Logon account.
- For information about creating a DS Logon premium account, please access the following: https://myseco.militaryonesource.mil/Portal/Media/Default/Collaterals_Catalog/MyCAA_Basics/How-do-I-access-MyCAA-using-DS-Logon.pdf.
Telephone Support for Spouses / Students
For assistance with the completion of any forms, call 800-349-9647. A coach to support the Spouse Program is available Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST and on Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Courses Available for the MyCAA Students
Amazon Web Services Cloud Solutions Architect – Associate
Big Data Analytics: Splunk & tableau
Tableau Desktop Associate
Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Cisco CCNA Route & Switch
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses.
- Assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certificates, certifications, or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in high-demand, high-growth portable career fields, and occupations.
The MyCAA Scholarship program is open to spouses of active-duty service members, National Guard, and reserve members under qualifying Title 10 orders in pay grades E-1 through E-5, W-1 through W-2and O-1 through O-2.
Ready To Get Started?! Please Fill Out This Form