Important PMI Updates
We hope you are able to work from home and are staying healthy! There are some important updates from PMI.
- PMI has announced a delay in the PMP exam change, again. New content testing dates start on January 2, 2021.
- PMI hopes to offer PMP online Procter testing by mid-April
These slower-paced days are perfect for resetting goals and achieving that PMP or PMI-ACP credential. We know that many in-person classes are being canceled, but we hope you can join us for our Live-Online virtual training instead. As we learn to embrace the new normal, our Live-Online virtual classes can give you the opportunity to still reach our goals in the safety of your house.
Take advantage of our current BOGO deal!
Upcoming Class Dates:
- May: 16, 17 & 23, 24 – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- August: 8, 9 & 15, 16 – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- October: 17, 18 & 24, 25 – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Read more about the Changes for the PMP exam changes