What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) & Intelligent Automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate human actions interacting with digital systems and software. Just like people, software robots can do things like understanding what’s on a screen, completing the right keystrokes, navigating systems, identifying and extracting data, and performing a wide range of defined actions. But software robots can do it faster and more consistently than people, without the need to get up and stretch or take a coffee break. UiPath is the leading software company in the RPA space in the market. RPA Bots are used to complete tasks that are repetitive in nature, freeing up time for personnel to perform work that truly requires human input. RPA yields products with predictable results, such as spreadsheets, emails, forms, and documents.
There are two types of bots:
An attended RPA, through code, speeds up repetitive front office tasks. They mimic a user’s activities but require human intervention. They reside on a VDI workstation and are perfect collaborators in service desk, helpdesk, and call center activities. They work discreetly in the background while the users continue with uninterrupted work, ensuring high productivity, and low handling times.
Unattended RPAs operate without human touch, maximizing cost and performance benefits for any variety of back-office activities. RPAs automatically complete back-office functions at scale without human intervention.
Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) refers to an effective combination of complementary sets of tools that can integrate functional and process silos to automate and augment business processes.
- Intelligent Automation brings together several components of process automation, integrating tools and technologies that amplify the ability to automate work.
- It starts with robotic process automation (RPA) at its core and expands automation capability with artificial intelligence (AI), process mining, analytics, and other advanced tools.
- Intelligent Automation takes into account the full life-cycle of an automated process, bringing integration, DevOps, monitoring, and management together under one tent.
- The idea is to automate more and more knowledge work and engage everyone in an organization to be part of the transformation.
Demand for RPA and Intelligent Automaton Skills is Soaring
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the current big technology trend in many major industries. With RPA, a business uses programmed software to automate everyday tasks, freeing up employees to focus their efforts on higher-level duties. According to KeyBanc Capital Markets, the global RPA market is emerging as a $100 billion opportunity in 10 years while McKinsey expects that the automation of knowledge work could have a potential economic impact between $5.2 and $6.7 trillion dollars by 2025. RPA is the future of enterprise automation and a key pillar of a digital transformation strategy. And a 2017 McKinsey Global Institute report estimated that by 2030, automation will drive 75 to 375 million people to reskill and even change occupations.
Why Intellectual Point for RPA and Intelligent Automation Training?
Intellectual Point is a leading IT training, consulting and workforce development company based in Northern VA. Intellectual Point offers both – instructor-led in-person and virtual training and certification programs in UiPath RPA, Intelligent Automation & Artificial Intelligence. Our training programs are professionally designed & delivered with an emphasis on hands-on labs on state-of-the-art automation platforms with an ability to customize learning based on your needs.
Intellectual Point Differentiators
- Full Life Cycle Intelligent Automation & RPA Training
- UiPath Authorized RPA Learning and Training Partner (exclusive to Federal Government)
- Trained hundreds of People in the Private Sector and Federal Agencies on RPA over the last 2 years.
- RPA & Intelligent Automation Domain Expertise
- Instructors and Faculty are UiPath Certified RPA Automation Developers
- Provide RPA Market Research & Training
- Provide RPA Build A Bot Sessions, Courses for Citizen Developers as well as Associate and Advanced courses covering the entire UiPath Spectrum from Studio & Orchestrator to AI Center.
- RPA Automation Software License Procurement
- State of the Art RPA Software Lab with the latest UiPath 2021.10 Software Suite available to students
- Authorized Pearson VUE Partners to offer all UiPath Certifications in-house.
Intellectual Point UiPath Automation Trainings
UiPath Build-A-Bot Brochure (3 hours) (Beginner Level)
UiPath RPA Citizen Developer Foundation Training (3 days) (Beginner Level)
UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UIRPA) (4 days) (Intermediate Level)
UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UIARD) (5 days) (Advanced Level)