How to Start Your RPA Career
Robotic process automation (RPA) can help your business be more efficient, agile, and profitable. It can make customers’ experiences richer by letting you serve them quickly, flexibly, and responsively. And put more joy in each employee’s workday by taking repetitive routine out of it. RPAs get things done faster because they can work continuously without needing to stop and without any errors.
As the technology industry grows more businesses are realizing how important it is to hire individuals with RPA skills. You could be one of the skilled RPA professionals after you achieve your UIPath certifications.
Some of the benefits to consider when earning an RPA Certification:
- Career Opportunities – Not only can the right certification help you get a job, but it can also potentially benefit you when it comes to salary negotiations.
- Freedom and flexibility – You may be able to find a position that allows you to work from home, or from any place that you can connect with a strong internet connection.
- Learn Commonly used RPA Tools – You will learn the tools you need in order to thrive in your RPA career
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Industry Trends – When you take an RPA course you will be learning the latest information and staying on top of the industry trends.
- Showcase your Knowledge – An RPA certification not only shows you are serious about working as an RPA developer, but it shows you’ve demonstrated your knowledge and can succeed in the role.
What is an RPA Developer?
The main responsibilities of an RPA developer are to design, develop, and implement software robots, or bots, to work alongside humans to enhance business process efficiency. In order to automate a business process, an RPA developer will be required to create workflow diagrams and strategically document the process prior to implementation.
RPA Developer Skills
To become an RPA Developer, there are some skills that you need to have. You have to master the following skillset to become a successful professional in this field:
- Programming skills in Java, C, C++, or .NET
- Knowledge of any database query language like SQL
- Experience in any automation tool like UiPath
- Understanding of AI and ML concepts
RPA Using UiPath
UiPath is one of the most commonly used RPA tools. It is used to automate redundant tasks in Windows desktop by eliminating human interference. It uses the function of drag and drop to perform the necessary tasks required for the automation process. It has a standard version called UiPath Studio that has a 60-day trial period. Besides, this tool comes with a community edition that you can use and access throughout a lifetime for free. It contains most of the functionalities of the UiPath Studio version.
Get certified in 5 easy steps:
- Select which exam is right for you
- Sign up for a UiPath Certification class at Intellectual Point
- Practice to be sure you are ready for the exam
- Schedule to take your exam in a test center or remotely via OnVue
- Manage your credentials and share your digital badges
See Our Schedule