Intellectual Point is seeking a part-time on-screen video presentation specialist. This new team member will be the face and voice of our video marketing campaigns. The video talent will convey, in a compelling fashion, the value and quality of Intellectual Point’s educational programs.
The On-screen Video Talent will endeavor to further our companies’ products, services, and culture in support of strategic marketing initiatives. He/she will deliver scripted narration in live and recorded video as well as provide voiceovers for step-by-step instructional and marketing videos. This position will require availability in our Sterling, VA office 8-12 days per month.
A reel of on-screen work as well as a resume outlining other relevant speaking engagements required.
Experience and Skills Required
- The on-screen video production experience, public speaking, theater productions.
- Cross-functional collaboration with video and content creation teams.
- Ability to deliver scripted and unscripted presentations and voice-over for videos between 30 seconds and 30 minutes.
- Energetic, up-beat, personable, and compelling delivery style with knowledge of Information Technology and the ability to speak confidently in industry terms.
- Understand Cyber Security or have an interest in learning more about it.
- Ability to record voice-over content from remote locations.
Salary, Commissions & Benefits
- Attractive per-project hourly rate.
- Opportunity to showcase talents.
- Experience developing professional reel.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Schedule: Typically Monday to Friday, some after-hours or weekend work may be required.
- Must be based in VA/DC/MD area