Student Success Advisor at Intellectual Point
Intellectual Point is seeking an innovative, detail-oriented Student Success Advisor to join our membership team. This position offers long-term career growth with an established leader in the corporate training space.
The primary responsibility for the Student Success Advisor is to manage student attrition through proactive, reactive, comprehensive, and exceptional customer service. This position is the critical first line of defense in executing top quality service for our students. You will serve as a recruiter, advisor and guide in the journeys of our prospective student learners.
- Manage student retention through providing proactive, reactive, comprehensive, and exceptional customer service
- Assist with student on-boarding as well as conducting immediate Welcome Calls with students upon enrollment
- Troubleshoot student support issues and coordinate solutions
- Advise students to register for appropriate courses and follow up with leads.
- Accountable for student retention
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Using a strategic engagement plan that involves a strong presence of phone strategy cultivating strong relationships with students
- Make outbound calls to prospective students who have expressed an interest in attending Intellectual Point
- Audits and monitors student progress, and provides counseling to support timely student program completion
- Serves as the primary point of contact for enrolled students in support of their student experience. Responds to student inquiries via email, in-person and via phone
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- The ideal candidate has a passion for building and maintaining relationships with their team and the students
- Flexibility to work scheduled evening or weekend hours, 2-3 times a week, to support students during peak evening and weekend times
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Knowledge and implementation of best practices and benchmarking strategies to ensure effectiveness with an emphasis on research, assessment and data-informed decision making
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail with strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a service-oriented, customer support or related field
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SalesForce
- Strong organizational skills
- Help manage the Digital Natives Meetup coordination with speakers, location and event setup
- Be a team player, help work and attend all the Digital Natives Meetup events
- Be available to help students on the weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree
Salary, Commissions & Benefits
- Attractive base pay
- Attractive Health Benefits + Vacation
- Performance-based perks, such as a fully paid vacation at an exotic location upon exceeding sales goals.