Intellectual Point is seeking an experienced Robotics Process Automation Developer with specific experience in designing, configuring, implementing, and supporting RPA software. Robotic process automation (or RPA) is an emerging form of business process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers. This role is based out of the Washington, DC area. Work may be remote, onsite in the DC area, and/or travel depending on clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- As a RPA Developer, you will be responsible for coding and configuring automation process components from low-level design (LLD) or technical design documents (TDD) to meet defined requirements. You will also validate automations by performing unit testing and ensuring that configuration control is maintained at all times.
- Work with the technical and business staff to gain an understanding of the customer environment: the customer’s business, and culture; the current IT environment and how robotics fits into that environment; the big-picture and the immediate need for process automation, etc.
- Responsible for identifying, understanding, documenting, and analyzing business processes in detail; provide inputs to / review of process analysis, business case documentation, and process definition documentation.
- Design RPA solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions; provide inputs to / review of object design instructions, process design instructions, solution design documentation, operational impact documentation, test plans, release notes.
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Perform and/or provide support for testing activities (build and unit testing, configuration testing, validation testing, verification testing, UAT testing, pilot testing)
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements; work with project stakeholders to ensure RPA software is deployed successfully in accordance with technical infrastructure requirements.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process. Develop workflows and custom solutions to address specific customer needs.
- Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Mentor colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Become an evangelist of RPA by identifying client needs and showcasing the best solutions.
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3 years’ experience in object oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, or Python preferred).
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must.
- Previous experience with working with UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism is a plus.
- Willingness to travel 50 % of the time.
- Skills required: process minded, automation, good presentation and communication skill.
- Proven development experience in programming languages like C#, .NET and Java.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- US Citizens Only