Intellectual Point is at the forefront of digital reinvention, helping clients reimagine how they serve their connected customers and operate enterprises. We’re looking for an experienced artificial intelligence engineer to join the revolution, using deep learning, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), computer vision, chatbots, and robotics to help us improve various business outcomes and drive innovation. The engineer will join a multidisciplinary team helping to shape our AI strategy and showcasing the potential for AI through early-stage solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of emerging trends and technologies and make a real-world difference.
As a Responsible AI Solution Engineer at Intellectual Point, you will play a crucial role in driving the success of our sales and customer implementation processes. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the technical and sales team to deliver effective demos, craft tailored solutions, and provide sales enablement support. In this role, you will serve as a technical expert and trusted advisor, bridging the gap between our visionary solution capabilities and the customer’s unique challenges. You will contribute to the growth of our business by providing technical guidance, building solution demos, conducting product demonstrations, and collaborating with both sales and technical teams. Your ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and concisely will be instrumental in conveying the value proposition of our AI Solutions to a diverse range of stakeholders, including executives, data scientists, and compliance officers. Through your work, you will drive the adoption of Generative AI and ML at scale, ensuring organizations can leverage the power of artificial intelligence while maintaining trust and compliance with applicable regulations and guidelines.
Objectives of this role:
- Manage and direct processes and R&D (research and development) to meet the needs of our Artificial Intelligence (AI), ML, Generative AI strategy.
- Understand company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help lead to full stack solutions integrating hardware and software.
- Analyze and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions making use of Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Generative AI, Large Language Models while setting and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools and create full stack solution architectures and respective solution demos.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications and assist in creating solution demonstrations and Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Run machine learning tests and experiments, perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results, Train and retrain systems when necessary to obtain compelling AI/ML demos.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Advise C-suite executives and business leaders on a broad range of technology, strategy, and policy issues associated with AI.
- Work on functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures, in collaboration with an advanced engineering team and executive leadership.
- Articulate and document the solutions architecture and lessons learned for each exploration and accelerated incubation.
- Manage a team in conducting assessments of the AI and automation market and competitor landscape.
- Build and support AI solutions for demonstration and arsenal improvement.
- Conduct product demonstrations: Present the capabilities and benefits of our AI solutions stack to technical and non-technical stakeholders, effectively articulating our value proposition and addressing customer concerns.
- Proof of Concept (POC) development: Create and deliver POCs to demonstrate the effectiveness and value of our Generative AI solutions in real-world scenarios, showcasing how our hardware & software stack addresses specific customer challenges.
- Solution design and architecture: Collaborate with customers to analyze their AI governance needs, challenges, and objectives, and develop tailored AI governance solutions that align with their unique needs.
- Sales enablement: create and deliver technical presentations, training sessions, and documentation for the sales team.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Two or more years of experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions.
- Experience with ML, deep learning, TensorFlow, Python, NLP
- Experience in program leadership, governance, and change enablement
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best-practice patterns
- Experience in REST API development, NoSQL database design, and RDBMS design and optimizations
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Experience with innovation accelerators
- Experience with cloud environments
- Experience in AI design and modeling
Location & Remote Culture:
We are a fully distributed company and are comfortable hiring in any location. While this is a remote role and we’re a fully distributed team, we routinely meet up in-person. We support individual members to coordinate in-person coworking whenever possible, and organize company-wide offsites multiple times a year. At Intellectual Point, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion as core principles in our work environment.
Intellectual Point Benefits & Perks:
Salary: Attractive Competitive Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Health: We offer health, dental, and vision coverage.